Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 18 years paid experience
- Age 36
- Nanny in Clovis, CA 93619
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I just moved to Clovis from the bay area I was a preschool teacher (18 months - 5 years old) for 5 years. Before that I nannied for 6-8 years. I have worked at summer camps, science camps and a children's fitness center. I am a mother of two kids (2 & 4). I am thinking of putting them in day care but open to options. Would love to chat more about.your care needs.
Trust & safety
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 6/15/2020
- My availability is valid through 9/2/20
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".