Looking for work as a babysitter or nanny
- 10 years paid experience
- Age 24
- Nanny in Elk Grove, CA 95757
- Speaks English
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi! I moved to the area about 2 years ago, so I still consider myself new to the area. I have about 10 years of experience nannying/babysitting. I recently worked for a family last year with a 6 month old for about 9 months. I recently do not have a job and all of my time would be devoted to you and your family. I have my bachelors degree in psychology and currently working towards my masters degree online. I can be flexible with work schedules and would love to begin watching your little one as soon as possible!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Completed 06/01/2020. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 8/24/20
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Administering Medication
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
Graduated Kutztown University of Pennsylvania 2018
- Former Employer Join to contact reference
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".