Nanny in Encino, CA 91436.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 04/18/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 32
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Preferred Rate $18-$50 per hour
I am 32 and have been caring for children varying in ages from newborn premie triplets to as old as 16 and every age in-between for over 15 years. (Started when I was 12!)
I am CPR/First Aid Trained. I loved my early experiences with children so much that I majored in fields that would allow me to work with kids my entire life! I recently obtained a bachelor's degree in early childhood education/child psychology double major.
I have potty-trained, sleep trained, taught words/colors/numbers, and have also assisted with baby-proofing households.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/16/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help