Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 3 years paid experience
- Age 30
- Nanny in Hayward, CA 94545
- Speaks English, Hindi, and Punjabi
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My name Sandeep Kaur .. I have certified nursing assistant license .. I m working in Windsor post acute care center Hayward I have 3 year experience , also I have nany experience Almost 2 year .. I knows how to handle Kidd’s ,, I provide good care ,, I will pic up And drop kids in school ..if someone need 4 or 5 hrs I do
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years) employment
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 9/29/19
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Co-worker Join to contact reference
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".