Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 5 years paid experience
- Nanny in Loma Linda, CA 92354
- 19 miles, will travel 5 mi
- Speaks Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
Am 43 YEAR old I am a responsible person and respectful. And I love kids I have 3 grown up son's they all in college and I take care the kids like one on my own
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 5/26/21
- Light Housekeeping
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".