Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 4 years paid experience
- Age 26
- Nanny in Los Angeles, CA 90011
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
I am a loving and caring sister of 3. I have 4+ years in the baby sitting industry. What sets me apart is my tender and patience for children from toddlers-preschoolers. I obtain a high school diploma and currently attending college. I am a very helpful and understanding person. My love for kids is the outmost and it is why it makes me love my job!
Trust & safety
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Permanent (1 to 2 years), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 9/2/20
- Friend Join to contact reference
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".