Nanny in Newbury Park, CA 91320.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Newbury Park, CA
- Age 42
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $13-$15 per hour
I was a licensed home daycare provider for 10 years. I did a full preschool program, took them on field trips and had a great time! I don't just put kids in front of the tv..games, crafts, singing, dance and more fill our days!
I am a mom myself of a 9 year old and a 13 year old.
I have a ton of references
I do offer full time, part time, and temporary care.
I am CPR/1st aid certified and I love to cook.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/20/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Tara Y. is a reference for Jennifer W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Chris P. is a reference for Jennifer W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|