Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 0 years paid experience
- Nanny in Sacramento, CA 95835
- 23 miles, will travel 20 mi
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Although I am new to nannying, I am a licensed teacher and have been a reading interventionist for grades 3-6 and taught middle school and high school for several years. I have a deep devotion to and big heart for children and young people. I am also an amazing aunt to my darling nieces and nephews. My greatest qualities are being empathic and developing deep, genuine relationships.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Expired on 12/10/2018
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 12/8/18
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Family Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Essay writing
- Social studies
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".