Nanny in San Francisco, CA 94110.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
San Francisco, CA
- Age 61
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $20-$25 per hour
Teacher's Assistant - Rainbow Daycare
June 2012 - June 2017
- Cared for children from 14 months to 4 years old.
- Responsible for looking after, playing, and educating about 12 children.
- Main duties included teaching Spanish to the children.
- Provided support to the teacher.
- Organized fun and educational activities for the children.
- Ensured the safety and well-being of the children constantly.
- Attended to personal hygiene and nutrition.
Preschool Teacher - Armin Matli Fundacion, El Salvador
1997 - 2007
- Oversaw and nurtured children from 14 months to 2.5 years old in low-income communities.
- Responsible for feeding, changing diapers, and playing with children.
Preschool Teacher - at Santa Teresita, Anglo-Americano,
1989 - 1997
- Looked after children from 2 years to 6 years old.
- Assisted in the physical, social, and emotional development of toddlers with an emphasis in language and basic skills needed to continue onto Kindergarten.
-Interacted with the children in a manner that was respectful and nurturing.
Universidad de El Salvador Nacional
Child Development diploma , 2005
Universidad Francisco Gavidia
Kindergarten Teacher courses
- Children's Consult certificate - completed in 2014
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 9/27/2017
My availability is valid through 12/26/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".