Nanny in Bethel, CT 06801.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 39
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $20-$25 per hour
I am an extremely qualified caregiver with many years of experience with children. I used to be a Kindergarten Teacher, Tutor, worked in daycare settings and the last couple of years I have been a nanny for the one on one experience. I have a background check done. I also have as many references you may need. I am looking for weekends, anytime works for me. Maybe you just need a little time out with your significant other or time to just run errands. With me you won't have anything to worry about. Most of the time I will bring crafts for the little ones to play with. I used to teach a crafts program in the summer for 4 years so I have tons of crafts left over.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/6/17
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kate . is a reference for Kristy H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Kathy . is a reference for Kristy H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|