Nanny in Manchester, CT 06040.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 45
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I'm a energetic, fun, trustworthy, responsible and mature adult willing to create a friendship with the children and family.
I enjoy reading, teaching, and doing projects with children.
I take pride in teaching children new things, making them laugh and creating a peaceful, caring environment.
I am CPR and standard first aid certified for Adult & infants.
I would be able to drive if needed since I have my own reliable vehicle.
I enjoy animals and would be able to take them for walks or play with them.
I'm also willing to assist the family with household tasks as needed.
I will supply my reference information upon request.
I am flexible with the rates and sure we could work out an arrangement based on the families needs.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Insulin Injections
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling