Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 5 years paid experience
- Age 26
- Nanny in Stamford, CT 06905
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
From 15-19 I watched 3 kids in my neighborhood. I haven’t had any recent experience nannying or babysitting but I love working with kids and helping them grow in all the ways they can as well as care for them. I can become CPR and first aid certified. I have an associates degree in legal studies. I’m very aware of my surroundings all the time and I’m good at solving problems. I’m also great with kids. I’ll always make sure the right thing is done.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired. Last completed on 09/05/2019.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 9/5/19
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test