Nanny in Washington, DC 20019.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 06/20/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$18 per hour
HI! I'm Ronlyce B.
I enjoy working with little ones it truly is a pleasure to be apart of there learning experiences. I engage the children in various activities, and try to incorporate educational activities as well.
I am currently seeking a full time or part time job with at least 25 hours. i am also available for temporary and occasionally child care needs at the time. with care, attention and aiding them with various things they might need assistance with.
* I am a Graduate from VCU majoring in Psychology and minoring in Fashion Merchandising.
* I have three plus years of being a child care aide professionally.
* I have completed various Child Psychology courses which has attributed more to my skills of child caring
* I have special needs experience
* i have teacher's assistant experience as well.
* I have previously volunteered with Girl Scouts as a Youth Leader, been attaining great experience and learning more fun activities for children Please feel free to ask any questions or comments Thank you.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Rett Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Feeding Tube
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
- Wilbarger Brushing Protocol
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/16/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Homework Help
|Mary V. is a reference for Ronlyce B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Pasty W. is a reference for Ronlyce B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|