Nanny in Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Age 54
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I have three daughters,two grandchildren ages eight and nine. I enjoy quilting, couponing, reading and gardening. First-aid, cpr and licensed in state of Florida CNA. Enjoy children of all ages. References available.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/23/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Rhiannon R. is a reference for Sharon F.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Kristen S. is a reference for Sharon F.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|