Nanny in Naples, FL 34106.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 50
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I want to be a nanny because I greatly enjoy working with children and helping them to learn and grow. I have a bachelor's degree in education and was a preschool teacher in Tulsa Oklahoma. I have always had a good rapport with children of all ages but specialize in young children. I love doing arts and crafts, music and movement and reading books with children. I am mature, responsible and dependable.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/1/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help