Nanny in Orlando, FL 32825.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 37
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Im Christy. I'm 33 years old and I am looking for a full time or part time nanny/babysitting position for OVERNIGHTS ONLY. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday nights. I am very outgoing and I get in with the children and play whatever they play, I love being outdoors walking parks, bike riding, etc. I have passes to all the local amusement parks besides Legoland, so if you are in need of a hotel sitter for travel to the parks, I can provide care for your children when you need some adult time.
I try to find something creative for children to do (painting, coloring, making things) I have certifications in Music and Movement for both toddlers and infants, CPR, First Aid will be current before start date if required, Communicable Diseases and many years of experience with children in a daycare/school setting.. Please call anytime if you may be interested. Thank you!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 5/22/2017
My availability is valid through 7/18/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help