Nanny in Atlanta, GA 30303.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 11/17/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 31
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I am a fun, loving , intellectual and creative young lady who has thoroughly enjoyed working with kids and am looking for a new opportunity to partner with parents in the development of children. I am artistic, love to read and believe in instilling those attributes as soon as possible. I am extremely patient and always look for new ways to communicate on the level that kids understand. I am fluent in 5 African languages and am also in college doing my graduate programm in Communication Sciences. I am looking forward to this great opportunity to teach, nurture and care for kids.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 8/15/2016
My availability is valid through 11/11/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Shawne G. is a reference for Mikateko B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Rachel R. is a reference for Mikateko B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|