Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
- 0 years paid experience
- Nanny in Atlanta, GA 30319
- 16 miles, will travel 10 mi
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Bachelor Degree in Science. Experience (when I was younger) includes babysitting and mother’s assistant roles caring for children ranging from newborn to age 12. Take pride in exceeding parent expectations and delighting children with fun, engaging activities. Provide after-school, evening babysitting services for families with up to 2 children ranging from infants to pre-teens. Prepare healthy meals, lead children in fun activities, follow parents’ instructions and keep children’s safety and well-being as the #1 priority in all babysitting engagements.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Expired on 04/23/2019
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider a part time position
- Seeking Temporary (4 to 12 months) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 2/17/19
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Basic math