Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
- 8 years paid experience
- Nanny in Cleveland, GA 30528
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I am a graduate student pursuing a Master of Arts in Professional Counseling with a concentration in Ministry Counseling. I enjoy spending time with my husband hiking and fishing in the beautiful mountains of North Georgia! I have been partnering with families to provide a nurturing, safe, and fun environment for their children for 8 years. In my perspective, childcare should feel like an extension of a child’s family. As I have provided care in this way, I have been blessed to be treated like family in every nannying job I have had. If you are looking for someone to help your little ones explore their world with confidence, I am ready to guide them!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider a part time position
- Seeking Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months) employment
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 12/15/21
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Master of Arts in Professional Counseling
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling