Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 3 years paid experience
- Age 21
- Nanny in Smyrna, GA 30080
- Comfortable with pets
Howdy! I am a positive and energetic person with 8-9 years of experience in caring for children of all ages. I am confident, energetic, and fun. I value the impact that I have on children, thus I respect and teach with a gentle spirit. Due to my educational background, I am also able to assist/tutor children with school work. My most helpful skills included, but are not limited to: multitasking, organization, dependability, and patience. Because I am the eldest of 8 and volunteered at daycare centers, I have strong work ethic and a sense of responsibility. I strongly believe in fostering a continuous safe and stable environment for the children I am trusted to care for.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 6/10/2020
- My availability is valid through 7/15/20