Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 0 years paid experience
- Age 59
- Nanny in Muscatine, IA 52761
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I am a mother and a grandmother, I have been married for 28 years. I have always thought I would like to be a nanny when I retire. Although I am not retirement age I am at a point in my life where I can pursue this idea. I am kind of an "old school " person in that I believe technology has its time and place when it come to children. I like to interact and play with the children. Plan special events (tea party, outdoor games, crafts, etc)..l will always want you to feel connected to your child's activities during the day so that you won't miss out on a moment of them growing up. This could be could be conversation after you get home, notes, text,or pictures,(what ever you are comfortable with). I am an honest and s dependable person who loves children and animals.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Expired. Last completed on 05/29/2016.
Basic background check
Expired. Last completed on 05/19/2016.
Motor vehicle records check
Expired. Last completed on 05/28/2016.
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 10/24/16
Carol did a great job for our family. The kids enjoyed her very much and always had fun.
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Family Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling