Basic Background Check
Nanny in Buffalo Grove, IL 60089.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 10/11/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Buffalo Grove, IL
- Age 73
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
IRENE T. TRESNESS
360 Springside Lane firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: (847) 212-6926
Buffalo Grove , IL 60089
PROFILE Seasoned professional with over 15 years of experience in both corporate and retail settings. Outgoing, customer-focused individual possessing a unique blend of capabilities including both child care services and corporate business administration functions. A team player with high energy and a personal interest in health and fitness.
EXPERIENCE Personal Childcare Services August 2007 – Present
· Nanny for three families in Northbrook. Care for seven children ranging in age from 2 months – 9 years old.
· Look after the children 3-4 times per week during daytime and evening hours. Provide engaging activities, cook meals, manage transportation, and assist with light household duties.
· Enthusiastic references provided upon request.
Hewitt Associates, Lincolnshire, IL 2000 – 2007
Check Handling Supporting Services
· Processed incoming checks for Hewitt’s FORTUNE 500 clients.
· Managed trust mailings to banks on clients’ behalf.
· Customer Service responsibilities included speaking with clients daily, monitoring quality and reporting operations issues.
· Cross-Trained on various equipment such as metered mail, intelligent inserter, and folding machine to support other departments.
Highland Park Hospital Health and Fitness Center, Buffalo Grove, IL 2004 – 2005
Part-Time Front Desk Associate
· Position held while working full time at Hewitt Associates.
· Responsibilities included greeting members, scanning member IDs, giving tours of facility, assisting with member questions, locker room issues, and front-door security.
Casual Corner, Buffalo Grove, IL 1998 – 2001
Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
· Position held during employment with Engis Corporation and Hewitt Associates.
Engis Corporation, Wheeling, IL 1995 – 1999
Production Order Clerk
· Managed all product quotes and orders and maintaining client files. Created and maintained files/filing system for internal library. Operated switchboard as relief receptionist.
William M. Mercer, Inc., Deerfield, IL 1992 – 1995
Support Clerk/Information Resource Center
· Shelved government periodicals alphabetically and numerically. Transferred consultant data electronically into weekly files. Entered periodical mail into resource center database.
Direct Connection, Northbrook, IL 1991– 1992
General Office Support Clerk
· Processed incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis and maintained inventory.
The Breeden Company, Deerfield, IL 1990 – 1991
Production Mail Clerk
· Managed Kodak and Xerox high volume photocopying.
SKILLS Bilingual in Spanish. Email, Internet, Microsoft Word, Accounts Payable/Receivable.
EDUCATION St. Patrick’s High School, Chicago, IL
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Hearing Loss
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/4/17
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Irene T. is a reference for Irene T.||Join Now to Contact Reference|