Nanny in Chicago, IL 60616.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 06/03/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 32
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $17-$27 per hour
Hi! My name is Nikki Kman and am 31 years old. I currently live in Armour Square. I have had A LOT of experience with children. I have also babysat and nannied for a few families found through this site. I was previously a full-time nanny for a family in Oak Lawn with children aged seven and six; part-time to their five year old and 2 year old cousins. I was with them for 4 years.
I am currently with a family in the suburbs with four children aged 8, 6, 4, and 6 months. I have been with them over three years. Unfortunately I believe that it may be time to part ways with them.
In addition to experience, I have over sixty college hours dedicated to education and child development. Please look over my profile and if you are interested in speaking with me, my phone number is 708-927-5507.
Sittercity requires we put in exact figures for what we would charge. Please do not go strictly by this. Every situation is different for pay requests.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/29/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Renae S. is a reference for Nikki K.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|