Nanny in Chicago, IL 60625.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $18-$25 per hour
I have 14 years of experience in my babysitting and nanny career. I have excellent references and have worked with children from infants to adolescents including twins, multiples, and special needs.
I also have teaching experience in the classroom as I am currently a preschool teacher. I have previously taught kindergarten, 1st grade, and 3rd grade.
I pride myself in being extremely patient, responsible, punctual, and organized. I have a solid work ethic and I like working with children of all ages.
At this time I am looking for evening, weekend, and summer work.
Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you.
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Premature Newborn
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Blood Glucose Testing
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/5/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling