Sara S. Nanny in Chicago, IL 60625.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 30
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Preferred Rate $18-$26 per hour
I have 15 years of experience in my babysitting and nanny career. I have excellent references and have worked with children from infants to adolescents including twins, multiples, and special needs.
I also have teaching experience in the classroom as I am currently a preschool teacher. I have previously taught kindergarten, 1st grade, and 3rd grade.
I pride myself in being extremely patient, responsible, punctual, and organized. I have a solid work ethic and I like working with children of all ages.
At this time I am looking for evening, weekend, and summer work.
Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Learning Disabilities
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 6/11/2018
My availability is valid through 7/16/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)