Nanny in Chicago, IL 60607.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
Hello, my name is Cameron.
I am experienced working with children of all ages, from newborns to adolescents. I have worked as a babysitter for a total of 12 years, in addition to other jobs working with children. I am comfortable with wide age ranges and multiples. I also love animals and have no allergies.
I am kind, responsible, patient, creative, and fun. I will keep your children nurtured and loved as well as active and engaged with art, songs, movement and more!
My schedule gives me evenings and weekend availability for babysitting. And I am seeking additional daytime hours i the fall. I currently work as a coordinator and teacher at a Montessori School. I have been there for for 4 years, in addition to past years working in educational settings. I currently work as a toddler teacher and do coordinating in the Nursery level and as a liaison to the primary and elementary level. I also have an internship at a Pediatric Therapy Center, where I have gained additional experience working with Special Needs children.
I have a Dual Bachelor's in Psychology and Social work where I focused on Child Development. I am currently applying to programs to get my Masters in Occupational Therapy and am trying to save for when I am in my program.
Please don't hesitate to shoot me an email. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile and I hope to hear from you soon!
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Learning Disabilities
- Mobility Challenges
- Rett Syndrome
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
- Wilbarger Brushing Protocol
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/27/16
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
|Jill R. is a reference for Cameron S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Duree B. is a reference for Cameron S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|