Nanny in Montgomery, IL 60538.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 28
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
Hello! I have over 10 years of childcare experience, ranging from babysitting/nannying, to working at a licensed facility, and in-home daycare. I have worked with kids of all ages (0-12), and love coming up with activities to entertain your little ones! I have a background in early childhood, and am CPR certified. I have a flexible schedule and am able to help around the house too (kids' laundry, running errands, light cleaning, etc).
I am a mom of one toddler and Stepmom to 2 (8 & 11). I do bring my toddler to work with me- she is a happy, loving girl that adores other kids!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/30/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help