Nanny in Morton Grove, IL 60053.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Morton Grove, IL
- Age 31
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
My name is Tricia DeVito. I graduated from the University of Illinois in 2008 with a degree in early childhood education. I have spent the last 5 years teaching in a private school. I have taught both 3rd grade and preschool for the past 4 years. I have a 2.5 year old boy and am expecting another boy this June.
I am looking to do day care in my home with my infant son. My 2.5 year old will be enrolled in a nearby preschool. I live in a very safe neighborhood in Morton Grove. We are walking distance to the park and have a large backyard to play in as well (and more toys than you can imagine!) I am extremely organized and love to be around kids!
I am looking to start between September-October. Days and times can be completely negotiable.
Please message me if this is something you would be interested in for your little one.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/15/2015
My availability is valid through 6/29/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Maureen C. is a reference for Tricia F.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Charlotte W. is a reference for Tricia F.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|