Nanny in Orland Park, IL 60462.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Orland Park, IL
- Age 43
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $12-$25 per hour
I have MANY years of experience working with children from birth to age 12. I have babysat since the age of 13, worked in daycare throughout college years, taught in the public school system and am currently an infant teacher at a daycare.
I want to nanny again because I miss the ability of having one on one time with children. I believe that loving attention is so very important in a childs life.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/31/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Jill nannied for us for a year. She was always on time. Our kids loved her. She played interesting games with them and even taught our 4 year-old daughter the basics of reading! (Now she's 5 and reads all the time.) Due to a scheduling conflict she can no longer watch our kids, but she is very trustworthy.
|Rebecca S. is a reference for Jill C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Wendie L. is a reference for Jill C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|