Margaret P. Nanny in Palatine, IL 60067.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 07/15/2015
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired 04/23/2016
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 34
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $13-$20 per hour
Hi, I am looking for a part time ,long term nanny position...a little about me,
I am 34 years old, active, fun, punctual and reliable , patient yet firm.
I like singing,dancing ,reading ,puzzles and arts and crafts.
Taking walks to the park or just around the neighborhood
I have over 7 years of professional childcare exp. working with children from 3.5months to school age....
Experienced in working with multiples 3children under 4 at once
but I have many more babysitting my 14 nieces and nephews
It is very important to me to find a family that communicates well
I own a reliable four door car,very good ins,and driving record
*I am a nanny that works "on the books"*
My hobbies are: rollerblading, watching movies, spending time with family, and going on walks with my Awesome Jack Russell Terrier .
References available when interviewed.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
Special Needs Services Experience
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 4/9/2018
My availability is valid through 5/31/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling