Kate G. Nanny in Riverside, IL 60546.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 08/15/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
Hello my name is Kate. I am in my early twenties. I live in Riverside.I was a student at Triton studying Early Childhood but I decided that it was best to take a semester or two off. I have been a baby-sitter since I was thirteen and a mothers helper since I was twelve. I have two siblings of my own at home. I am CPR and First Aid Certified and was a Camp Counselor at a Day Camp with over 60 kids for two years. If you would want to know anything else feel free to email me here through the site.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/5/18
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
Although I had an agreed upon and confirmed appt time for a phone interview, Kate never called. She failed to reach out to reschedule, apologize, or simply say she wasn't interested.
Just want others to be aware.
|Eileen S. is a reference for Kate G.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Connie R. is a reference for Kate G.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|