Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 4 years paid experience
- Nanny in Saint Jacob, IL 62281
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi! My name is Breana but you can call me Bree! I am a caring, patient, bubbly, energetic mother of a two year old and am looking for the right opportunity to work as a nanny. I absolutely love caring for children because it’s so rewarding to see and help them grow! It would be beneficial to my child as well so he can get the social interaction and learning experience that he needs. My idea is to work like a daycare schedule, for example: breakfast, circle time (learning), arts and crafts time, outdoor play/exercise, lunch time, nap time (quiet time), snack time, fun activities and social interaction play time until end of day. But I of course would alter that routine to fit your child(s) needs and schedules if needed. Im hoping to find a family that will allow me to care for their children the way I care Read more for my own; With a lot of love, learning, guidance and fun!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 10/16/21
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
Attended Southwestern Illinois College
- Family Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training