Nanny in Wilmette, IL 60091.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 35
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $13-$15 per hour
I love all children more than anything, I think they are the most wonderful, special people and I believe you can learn so much from them no matter how old you or they are. I have babysit many times, and I have watched numerously toddlers, feeding, nap times, and diaper + potty training. I would just like to say also that I would care for your children as much as was needed and even then some and do whatever it is that was expected. Also, even though I know when to be serious, I am ALL about fun. I love having fun and I love when other people are having a good time with me. I'm always happy and cheerful and try to never let anything get me down because there's usually always a bright side just a few moments away anyway. :-) So, make-believe, barbies, and picture books are just great. I love to do laundry, no joke. I do laundry for my family all the time, and I love to clean as well; organizing is a passion, too! Also, I'm super flexible and can adjust to just about any hours you give me, big or small, I love pets as well, so if you have some I'll love them. For now I just hope to find a loving family and make a great impact as well as be a good role model for some wonderful children.
Thanks so much for taking the time to look over my resume and I really appreciate your consideration, no matter the outcome.
This is some more detail about me
- I'm 28 years old.
- Responsible, and the children enjoy my company.
- I have experienced with kids all age.
Usually, all responsibilities about the kids are my job, such as:
- keep toys clean and organized.
- take the kids to the park/activities
- arts and crafts
- take to do something fun around the area. /Playdate
- play outside - read books /teaching/Entertaining children
- driving to activities
- changing dippers/nap times/dressing/Bathing the children
- assisting the kids getting ready for school.
- helping with homework/Children's laundry/Cleaning the children's room
- preparing snacks & meals for the children, so on
. -Light housekeeping
I promise you I will provide care for your child that doesn't stop at keeping them safe and healthy, but also keeps them engaged, and truly cared for. I love being a nanny, because I love watching children grow, physically, emotionally, and cognitively. I'm waiting your email... Thanks
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 12/31/2013
My availability is valid through 2/12/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Chris . is a reference for Siriluck P.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Bill . is a reference for Siriluck P.||Join Now to Contact Reference|