Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 5 years paid experience
- Nanny in Muncie, IN 47302
- Speaks English
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi I’m Jacinda! I just graduated college from Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, TN. Over the years I have led vacation bible school, taught kindergarten Sunday school, helped in the nursery, nannied for families in Indiana and also Nashville... and babysat as well on the side. I am CPR certified, have a background check, clean driving record, and references available upon request. I believe my diverse background in childcare related experiences have helped make me an excellent care provider for children. Being a nanny is one of the most exciting and rewarding jobs I’ve ever had. I look forward to connecting with you more.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months) employment
- Open (all day, everyday)
- Available to start on 5/21/2020
- My availability is valid through 8/1/20
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Essay writing
- Social studies