Nanny in Arlington, MA 02474.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 59
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$25 per hour
I have lived in Arlington for most of my life. I've raised four children and my youngest will be attending college this fall. I loved taking care of my family. Last year I worked for a family with two boys, ages 8 and 11. I took care of them mostly afterschool. Some days I ran them to activities and other days we just had fun. I also helped with household duties. (cleaning up, laundry, grocery shopping, errands) They relocated and I still miss them. I'd hope to find another family to work for so that when my son leaves for college, maybe I won't miss him so much.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/19/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Chris T. is a reference for Mary R.||Join Now to Contact Reference|