Nanny in East Bridgewater, MA 02333.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
East Bridgewater, MA
- Age 32
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $17-$25 per hour
I have many years of babysitting experience, and have been a full-time nanny for the last seven years. I have looked after children ranging from newborn to aged 13. I have a lot of patience, and am of a calm disposition. I believe that routine and fun are key to good childcare, with flexibility, warmth and nurturing mixed in!
I have looked after families both big and small - from one child to five children, as well as multiples. (plus various friends and family members).
I have worked with children with ADHD, PANDAS and on the Autism spectrum. I understand that some children require a different method of care and extra patience, I am happy to provide that.
In addition to caring for the children's general needs I have also completed laundry, kept a clean and ordered house, have run errands, driven the children to/from activities/school/play dates, entertained them and helped with homework, among many other things such as running errands, shopping for groceries, and organizing household and vehicular repairs.
I have a Master's Degree in Elementary Education, an Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education, and a Bachelor's Degree in music. I have also taught Music Together (a music program for children aged 0-6) for the past four years. Your child's well-being and education is paramount to me. I love learning and hope to instill that love of learning in your children.
I can't wait to meet you!
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/2/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies