Nanny in Framingham, MA 01702.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 32
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $17-$21 per hour
Thank you for looking over my posting!
I am an experienced 30 yr.old career nanny who truly enjoys interacting with children and being a nanny! I'm seeking a full-time nanny position with an awesome family.
I am available 40-50 hours per week, and even weekend hours, and salary is very negotiable.
A little about me..
I'm responsible, organized, conscientious, hands on, loving, caring, mature and sincerely interested in the overall well being and growth of the children i care for. I'm also a non smoker, CPR/First AID certified, have a driver's license, car, have great references & a clean criminal background clearance.
A little more about me:
1) Originally from the St. Louis, MO area.
2) I have been a professional nanny for 10 years, and have worked with children of all different ages, and am a native English speaker.
3) I'm involved with indoor and outdoor fun activities, will engage in singing(Nursery-Rhymes & Sing-Along), fun-reading & flashcards, building puzzles, building blocks & lego's, fun-baking, costume-dressing, playing doll house(girls), trains/cars/trucks, board games, playing ball games, biking, educational outings, socializing and interacting at play-dates.
4) I'm respectful and tolerant of all religions and lifestyles.
5) I love dogs and cats, and have no allergies to them.
In addition to the care of your children, I am adept at: -Meal Preparation -Light Housekeeping for Children -Children's Laundry -Bathing/Dressing the children -Taking children to their various activities -Homework Assistance -Reading to/Playing/Interacting -Cooking -Arranging Play Dates and Outings (Classes, Zoo, Museum, Park, Pool)
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
- Hearing Loss
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/2/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|John M. is a reference for Chrissy B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Denis M. is a reference for Chrissy B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|