Nanny in Holden, MA 01520.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 06/25/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired 06/25/2014
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 44
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I have been nannying for the last 8 years and really love what I do !!! I am a Mother of 2 wonderful kid. A daughter Emilie who's 15 and a son Vincent 11. I am first aid and CPR trained, perfect driving record and unblemished background.
I have some amazing families references and would be glad to give you their informations after initial interview.
I am looking forward to answer any other questions you might have for me.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/21/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Aline G. is a reference for Kathleen K.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Margo O. is a reference for Kathleen K.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|