Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 5 years paid experience
- Age 25
- Nanny in Randolph, MA 02368
- Has a car
I love working with children! I am a very energetic and passionate nanny. I have 5 years of experience as a nanny. I have worked with infants and toddlers throughout my nanny career. I believe that I have an important role as a nanny in a child’s development. I understand that every family is different in how they want their child to be raised. I am adaptable to that but will also provide my suggestions to parents based on my experience and AAP guidelines.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 7/24/19
Willing to care for 1 child per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
Graduated Quincy College 2018