Nanny in Saugus, MA 01906.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 47
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $25-$40 per hour
I am looking for a part-time/full-time summer nanny position approximately from the mid-May until the beginning of September, with the possibility of extending into the school year.
For several years, I have worked with various aged children, most recently with middle school special education students.
My degree is MEd Special Education PreK- 8 from Merrimack College.
I communicate and bond with children of any age and enjoy the opportunity to teach while providing for their care. Great if your child/children might need some additional tutoring or focus on a particular area or behavior.
Children should enjoy their summer while continuing to grow.
Life is meant to be enjoyed, and I'm excited about exploring possibilities which will allow me to match up with the right family.
As a side note, I love animals so pets are not a problem. Although, occasionally, I have been a bit sensitive to some longer hair cats. I'm not sure what that's all about!
My goal is to plan accordingly in order to schedule my time now and ensure the fit is comfortable for all.
If you are interested in learning more about me, please contact me and we can set up a meeting.
References will be provided once we have discussed possibilities of employment.
Thank you, and enjoy your day!!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Mobility Challenges
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/12/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Maryellen R. is a reference for Jan S.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Maryann S. is a reference for Jan S.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|