Kathleen S. Nanny in Saugus, MA 01906.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 65
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $20-$25 per hour
I am seeking a long term position with a new family. I have been with my current family for five wonderful years. The girls are older now, and their mom is home so it is time for me to start looking for a new family. I have traveled for the past five years to Lexington to work and prior to that I worked in Wellesley so a commute is not an issue for me. I have been a nanny for 15+ years and have worked with some amazing families! I have been so fortunate. While my children were young I had a daycare in my home, and then started working outside of my home as a nanny once they were out of school. I've worked with children of all ages from newborn to age 17 and can provide excellent references.
I know the importance of getting down on the floor and playing, loving, nurturing. I absolutely adore children and they love me:-)! I am kind, fun and children are absolutely my fountain of youth.
My children are grown with my youngest in his last year of college, so I have no restrictions at home. I would rather be an hour early than ten minutes late, I respect and understand boundaries.
It would be my pleasure to talk with you at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you,
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Defects
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Mobility Challenges
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Feeding Tube
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Injection Assistance
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/2/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help