Nanny in Burtonsville, MD 20866.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 62
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $14-$15 per hour
I have lived in the Metro DC area for most of my life. I have been a nanny for 20+ years. I am not set in my ways. I am open to learning new things; while, at the same time, helping the new parent know how to care for their little one(s). I have always had a love for children. I took early childhood education in college. I really enjoy caring for infants and toddlers. It it is such a joy to watch them grow.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/31/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help