Basic Background Check
Fernanda B. Nanny in Catonsville, MD 21228.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 03/28/2018
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 49
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $15-$30 per hour
Thank you for reading my profile.
I am currently seeking a Part-Time (days, evenings or weekends) childcare position. I am caring, friendly, fun, dependable and have reliable transportation. I am CPR/First Aid Certified and have a SIDS Certification and many hours of educational classes. I have 20+ years working with children of all ages. I successfully operated my own Licensed Family Childcare Center. References can be provided at time of request. I am not comfortable posting my parents information on the internet, for the privacy of my parents.
I have a FLEXIBLE Schedule. Monday-Sunday.
Please e-mail me if you interested in meeting.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Premature Newborn
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/2/18
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies