Nanny in Catonsville, MD 21228.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 48
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Preferred Rate $12-$30 per hour
Thank you for reading my profile.
I am currently seeking a Part-Time (days, evenings or weekends) childcare position. I am dependable and have reliable transportation. I am CPR/First Aid Certified and have a SIDS Certification and many hours of educational classes. I have 20+ years working with children of all ages. References can be provided at time of request. I am not comfortable posting my parents information on the internet, for the privacy of my parents.
I have a FLEXIBLE Schedule. Monday-Sunday.
Please e-mail me if you interested in meeting.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Premature Newborn
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/31/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies