Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 2 years paid experience
- Age 19
- Nanny in Cumberland Center, ME 04021
- Comfortable with pets
I am a positive, patient, and easygoing person who loves to be around kids. I am currently a college student at the University of South Carolina majoring in Public Health and I'm home for the summer. I have experience babysitting kids ranging from 4 to 12 years old, and I'm CPR and First Aid Certified. I am energetic and can keep up with having fun with kids and I'm equally as comfortable stepping in and ensuring their safety. I'm willing to help out with additional tasks if requested!
Trust & safety
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months) employment
- Open (all day, everyday)
- Available to start on 6/2/2020
- My availability is valid through 8/22/20