Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 5 years paid experience
- Age 21
- Nanny in Kennebunk, ME 04043
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My name is Grace! I am a student at Manhattan College. I have always loved kids! I have experience babysitting, as well as being an assistant dance teacher to children, ranging from age 3-12, at Dance House Productions throughout high school. Transportation will never be an issue, as I have my own car. I also love animals, and grew up always having a dog or cat in my home.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months) employment
- Open (all day, everyday)
- Available to start on 5/12/2019
- My availability is valid through 7/19/19
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)