Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 10 years paid experience
- Nanny in Caledonia, MI 49316
- Comfortable with pets
A little bit about me.. I am 22 years old living in Grand Rapids area. The last 4 years I have been attending Ferris State University where I am finishing up my Bachelors degree in Business Marketing. I have been involved in a lot of volunteering and a lot of different jobs around campus. As for my family life I am the oldest of three children. Growing up I have always taken care of my younger siblings while babysitting around the neighborhood for many others to make extra money. In the past I have taken medical classes and CPR. I have always enjoyed working with kids!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 8/5/20
Graduated Ferris State University 2020
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Earth science
- Essay writing
- Social studies