Nanny in Detroit, MI 48202.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 31
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
Hi! I'm Mandy. I've had over 15 years of experience caring for children: church nurseries; frequent, reoccurring babysitting jobs; expirience at daycares; and multiple, long-term families I've nannied for. I have cared for multiples in home & in daycare centers.
I thouroughly enjoy relating to & working with kiddos. I enjoy learning from them just as much as teaching them new things. I'm fun-loving, active, patient & caring.
I approach babysitting with the role of "big sister" in mind, establishing appropriate boundaries quickly and just having lots of fun with kids.
I am very big on open & honest communication, both with children and with parents. I don't mind doing light household work.
I have safe, reliable transportation, with room for carseats. I am available as a nanny, or as your go-to babysitter. I come with a positive attitude and excellent references. I have a full resume that I can provide to anyone who is interested!
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/31/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling