Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 5 years paid experience
- Age 21
- Nanny in Okemos, MI 48864
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I have experience babysitting kids from ages 1-13. I also have received certification for Basic Life Support as well as a Nursing Assistant. In the last two years I have volunteered at a pediatric hospital , a pediatric clinic, and a pediatric respite daycare. I love spending time with children, and playing games, inside and outside. Additionally, I have a car and would be able to take kids to different activities and places!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Summer Position employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 5/20/2019
- My availability is valid through 7/23/19
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Currently attending University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling