Nanny in Royal Oak, MI 48067.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 05/20/2014
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Royal Oak, MI
- Age 36
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $13-$30 per hour
I am a Professional Nanny with over 6 years of experience. I am currently accepting additional evening/weekend hours with local families and I will be available M-F all day Summer 2014.
I have excellent references, available at interview.
- Monday-Friday after 6:00 p.m. - Saturday/Sunday anytime
- Summer 2014 full-time (June to August only)
- Professional, mature, reliable, safety minded, and responsible nanny
- Homeowner in Metro Detroit since 2009
- 2014 Fiat 500L, State Farm auto insurance 100/300, Chauffeur License
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support CPR certification
- Michigan Licensed EMT (projectile vomit, bloody noses, and wiggly teeth don't bother me!)
- Up to date on vaccines
- No health concerns at this time
- Oakland Community College
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Dean's List since first semester
- Member of Michigan Professional Nanny Association (MPNA)
- Currently training to become a Certified New Born Care Specialist - looking for internship hours!
- Beginning April 2014 training to become a Certified Postpartum Doula with an NPI #
I am excited about finding learning opportunities in everything around us. I would like to connect with a family and become a regular and long term part of your children's growth and development. I love to do hands on projects and crafts. I enjoy taking my charges to community events, museums, and the zoo. Having fun is a serious part of learning after all! I love Pandora Toddler station and all things Dr. Seuss!
- December 2007 to January 2013 - 3 Children -
Ages at start were 5, 8, and 11
- November 2012 - Present (infrequent babysitting) - 1 infant -
Age at start was 4 months
- May 2013 - Present (occasional babysitting) - 2 children -
Ages at start were 5 and 7
- May 2013 - Present (Full Time) - 1 infant -
Age at start was 9 months
Thank you for considering me!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/14/14
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping