Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 20 years paid experience
- Nanny in Saint Ann, MO 63074
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My joy for nurturing and teaching children is my passion. I have experience in preschool teaching, and in home daycare. I believe in giving the best possible quality in child care. Every young one deserves to explore, feel loved, and have fun in a healthy environment! My 10 year old daughter is learning virtually from home. I have the space, time, and attention to care for two other children, preferably between the ages of 4 and 12. I am available week days, between the hours of 7-5, but can be somewhat flexible.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 2/22/21
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$12-$15/hr for the first child, $5 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)