Nanny in Asheville, NC 28806.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
My name is Caitlin Hettich and I am a Graduate student at the University of Memphis. I have been working with children in various capacities since high school- first babysitting, then as a Camp Counselor, Art Mentor (for Elementary School kids), Teacher's Assistant (Elementary, Middle, and College Aged), Substitute Art Teacher, Sculpture Instructor (Ages 9-17), and nanny (one 3 year old). I love kids, I love art, and I love being outside. I am a patient, caring, creative, energetic and responsible person who is CPR/First Aid certified, and have been background checked numerous times for all of my previous jobs.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/31/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help